Minnesota @ Chicago
Current Records: Minnesota 15-28; Chicago 16-29
What to Know
The Minnesota Timberwolves are 7-1 against the Chicago Bulls since November of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Wednesday. They will face off against one another at 8 p.m. ET at United Center. Minnesota is limping into the contest on a six-game losing streak.
The Timberwolves came up short against the Denver Nuggets on Monday, falling 107-100. Minnesota got a solid performance out of C Karl-Anthony Towns, who had 28 points and five assists in addition to eight boards; unfortunately, it just wasn't enough for the win.
Meanwhile, the matchup between Chicago and the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday was not a total blowout, but with Chicago falling 111-98, it was darn close to turning into one. One thing holding Chicago back was the mediocre play of SG Tomas Satoransky, who did not have his best game; he finished with only seven points on 3-for-11 shooting in his 25 minutes on the court.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Timberwolves are expected to win a tight contest. But bettors beware: they are only 5-10-1 against the spread when favored.
The Timberwolves are now 15-28 while Chicago sits at 16-29. The Timberwolves are 9-18 after losses this year, the Bulls 14-14.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- TV: Fox Sports - North
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.00
The Timberwolves are a slight 1-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened as a pick 'em.
Minnesota have won seven out of their last eight games against Chicago.
- Dec 26, 2018 - Minnesota 119 vs. Chicago 94
- Nov 24, 2018 - Minnesota 111 vs. Chicago 96
- Feb 24, 2018 - Minnesota 122 vs. Chicago 104
- Feb 09, 2018 - Chicago 114 vs. Minnesota 113
- Feb 12, 2017 - Minnesota 117 vs. Chicago 89
- Dec 13, 2016 - Minnesota 99 vs. Chicago 94
- Feb 06, 2016 - Minnesota 112 vs. Chicago 105
- Nov 07, 2015 - Minnesota 102 vs. Chicago 93