- Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for The Met Museum/Vogue
- A TikTok video featuring a doppelgänger of former One Direction singer Harry Styles quickly went viral after it was shared to Twitter on Saturday.
- In the video, created by TikTok user @fridasakaj, a group of friends approach a Starbucks drive-thru, where an employee who’s a dead ringer for the “Fine Line” singer (complete with a man bun and charming grin) is working.
- “Are you Harry Styles? You look like Harry Styles,” the friends ask the Starbucks employee – whose name tag says “Sean” – as he hands them their drinks.
- But Sean/Harry remained professional, and simply smiled as the friends giggled and drove away.
- On Twitter, users were shook at the Styles doppelgänger, although some felt that he looked more like “American Horror Story” star Evan Peters, or “Stranger Things” actor Charlie Heaton.
- Watch the video below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
WAIT- THEY GOT HARRY STYLES WORKING AT STARBUCKS NOW? pic.twitter.com/gfyhgecY2P
— samantha (@ringsonhishands) January 19, 2020
- Read more:
- A story about Harry Styles waiting with someone’s dog is going viral and the owner said his pet ‘didn’t know how to play it cool’ around the singer
- Harry Styles explains the process of going naked for his album cover photo shoot: ‘These pants aren’t working’
- Harry Styles shared a voicemail from his ex on a new song and a fan translated it from French to English
- Every single Harry Styles song, ranked