We’re here to guide you through the coronavirus lockdown. Check out HuffPost LIFE for daily tips, advice, how-tos and escapism.
Now that we’re into our third month of this new lifestyle, it seems the world’s baking obsession hasn’t slowed down a bit â May’s 10 most-loved recipes include luscious fruit bars, molten mug cakes, peanut butter-stuffed brownies, Meyer lemon bars, cream cheese biscuit strawberry cobbler and an chocolate cake.
There are a few savoury choices in the mix, as well, including a meaty recipe that’s perfect for grilling season and a couple one-skillet wonders that’ll change your weeknight meals. One of them is loaded with Tater Tots â need we say more?
Take a look at the recipes our followers loved the most, and give your favourites a try.
10. Raspberry Crumble Bars
9. Carne Asada
8. 5-Minute Molten Chocolate Mug Cake
7. Sesame Chicken Bowls
6. One-Skillet French Onion Tater Tot Casserole
5. Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies
4. 20-Minute Orzo Carbonara with Crispy Prosciutto and Burrata
3. Skillet Strawberry Bourbon Cobbler with Layered Cream Cheese Biscuits
2. Meyer Lemon Bars
1. The Most Perfect Moist Chocolate Cake
Ads Links by Easy Branches