MOORESVILLE, N.C. — Fans of the NTT IndyCar Series now have their complete channel guide for the upcoming season as NBC released its television schedule on Wednesday.
It will include a record nine telecasts on NBC, beginning with the season-opening Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama on April 18 at Barber Motorsports Park.
The 17-race season, which will be exclusively presented across NBC Sports, also features the inaugural presentation of the Music City Grand Prix in Nashville, Tenn., on Aug. 8, at 5:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Other highlights of NBC Sports’ IndyCar Series schedule, which features a mix of ovals, road and street courses, include:
- The 105th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge on Sunday, May 30, with coverage on NBC beginning at 11 a.m. ET;
- Six of the first eight races of the season will air on NBC, including the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg (April 25), the GMR Grand Prix on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course (May 15) and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix presented by Lear doubleheader (June 12-13);
- The inaugural presentation of the Music City Grand Prix in Nashville, Tenn., on Sunday, Aug. 8, at 5:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN;
- Return of the IndyCar-NASCAR doubleheader at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, headlining a revamped Brickyard Weekend on Aug. 14-15, with the NTT IndyCar SERIES race on Saturday, Aug. 14, at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN;
- The record nine NTT IndyCar Series races on NBC also include IndyCar’s race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on the Fourth of July and the season-ending West Coast swingto Portland Int’l Raceway (Sept. 12) and WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (Sept. 19);
- The season concludes with one of IndyCar’s longest-running events— the Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach — on Sept. 26 at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Ads Links by Easy Branches
Play online games for free at games.easybranches.com
Guest Post Services www.easybranches.com/contribute